exchange@PAM is one of the most powerful software solutions available for archiving emails from Microsoft Exchange 5.5 / 2000 / 2003 and is not only used for reducing the load on the MS-Exchange Stores but also for storing business critical emails and attachments in an unalterable form for auditing purposes. The archiving is carried out server-server in the background. After archiving the size of an email in the MS-Exchange Store shrinks to 2-5 kilobytes. MS-Outlook 98/2000/XP/2003 and OWA remain the email front end for the user.
Read More >>
- 2021 Microsoft Teams Updates
- Lenovo Financial Services - Save now, pay later!
- Activities for the Kids
- Microsoft Teams Training Resources
- The ultimate Windows 10 cheat sheet
- Acquire Microsoft Teams
- Why Choose Brother
- Welcome to MacGuide readers
- Understand It
- There is safety and savings in numbers
- Take Wireless further with Belkin
- Stop key vulnerability from Handhelds
- Specials on all Brother Printers TODAY ONLY
- Primary and Secondary Schools
- Know what you need: Choosing the right monitor
- Joybook 7000 Created Without Compromise
- HP Printers: Cartridge page and Photo yields
- Home Uses: Internet, email, word processing
- Entertainment: Movies, TV, HDTV
- Enterprise Solutions March Newsletter
- Enjoyment in the Digital Age
- Digital Art: Photography, drawing, publishing
- Colour Laser from 2.5 cents per page!
- Buy Symantec
- AV 9.0 Corporate or Enterprise Edition ?