Deciding what 'LCD' (Liquid Crystal Display) is a display technology that uses rod-shaped molecules (liquid crystals) that flow like liquid and bend light. Unenergized, the crystals direct light through two polarizing filters, allowing a natural background color to show. When energized, they redirect the light to be absorbed in one of the polarizers, causing the dark appearance of crossed polarizers to show. The more the molecules are twisted, the better the contrast and viewing angle.','270'). Which LCD is right for you is nearly as complicated as choosing the right PC. You have to consider size, price and features and there are dozens of different monitors. Of course, you'll always want to choose the LCD that looks best to you. But looks, as we know, aren't everything. To make sure you get the right display, you also need to know how you'll be using your PC.
- Microsoft New Zealand Partner Awards 2021 - Acquire and Mobile Mentor Highly Commended
- Acquire named as a finalist in the 2021 Microsoft Partner Awards!
- 2021 Microsoft Teams Updates
- Activities for the Kids
- Microsoft Teams Training Resources
- The ultimate Windows 10 cheat sheet
- Acquire Microsoft Teams