|5220734||APC (AR2400) NETSHELTER SV 42U 600MM WIDE X 1060MM DEEP ENCLOSURE W/ SIDES, BLACK||$2,500.00 $2,250.42||Out of stock (check availability)||Add to basket|
|3706908||APC NetShelter SV 42U 600mm Wide x 1060mm Deep Enclosure with Sides Black||$2,500.00 $2,252.94||Available 11 Dec||Add to basket|
Reliable IT enclosures with a proven design and essential functionality and features for even the most demanding IT environments.
The NetShelter SV is the IT enclosure you have become familiar with from Schneider Electric but now with basic functionality and features provided as a cost-effective solution. The NetShelter SV maintains a strong focus on cooling, power distribution, and cable management to provide a reliable rack-mounting environment for mission-critical equipment but with optional features such as side panels or even an unassembled option that reduces the cost of the base enclosure.
- Schneider Electric Rack Systems Compatible - Compatible with a variety of Schneider Electric rack accessory products to provide the ability to create a complete rack system. Configure rack solutions using industry leading Schneider Electric Design Portal - Small IT Solution Designer configurator complete with verification of product compatibility and useful 3rd party equipment catalog to aid in visualizing your ideal rack solution.
- Vendor-neutral EIA-310 19in Rack Mounting Compatibility Guaranteed - Vendor-neutral mounting for guaranteed compatibility with all EIA-310 compliant 19" equipment. The "Fits Like a Glove" money back guarantee provides peace of mind that all of your EIA-310-E compliant rack-mount equipment will physically fit in a NetShelter.
- Cable access openings and panels
- Large cable access slots in the roof provides access for overhead cable egress. The bottom design allows for unobstructed cable access through a raised floor. Brushes included in roofs for 800mm (32 in) wide enclosures.
- Simple Selection
- No need to spend hours choosing from and compiling dozens of part numbers to create a single enclosure. Schneider Electric has made it easy by handling the details and providing complete enclosures with single part numbers.
- Perforated front and rear doors
- Perforated front and rear doors provide ample ventilation for rack-mount equipment.
- Quick release doors with spring pin design
- Front door can be moved to the opposite side or interchanged with rear doors. Doors are easily removed with simple spring hinge pin design.
- Removable full-height side panels
- Side panels are removable for ease of access to the enclosure during equipment installation and setup. Side panels are lockable utilizing a single key that is also usable on the front and rear doors.
- Enclosure adjustment tools and hardware provided
- All enclosures are provided standard with hardware bag that includes hardware for mounting IT equipment and tools for simple enclosure adjustment.
- Pre-installed rear accessory mounting brackets - Integrated and adjustable rear accessory mounting brackets provide zero U mounting locations for toolless accessories. Each bracket has two mounting bays to support a combination of up to four accessories such as Rack PDUs and vertical cable organizers mounted inside the rack. Adjust the brackets from their standard factory positions or install additional brackets (AR824002 - Qty 2) to install half enclosure height accessories such as cable managers and vertical Rack PDUs.
- Adjustable mounting rails with simple alignment -The vertical mounting rails can be adjusted in 0.4 in (10 mm) increments covering virtually any mounting requirement for IT equipment. Align the mounting rails with the opposite side of the enclosure by identifying the hole position used. U positions are numbered front and back for rapid installation of equipment.
- Split rear doors - Split rear doors improve access and serviceability to rear of rack mounted equipment. The split rear doors help to maximize floor space. Only 11 inches (279 mm) of clearance is required behind the enclosures to allow for door swing.
- Standard-profile castors and adjustable leveling feet from underneath - Enclosures are shipped standard with both leveling feet and castors. Leveling feet can be adjusted using a wrench from underneath the enclosure.
- Joining hardware provided - Enclosures include pre-installed joining hardware for joining enclosures in a row and provide additional stability to the enclosure. Enclosures are pre-installed with joining brackets for joining enclosures on 600-mm centers. Joining brackets for joining enclosures on 24-in centers are included with the provided hardware kit.
- Unassembled enclosure option (42U x 600mmW x 1060mmD) for unique sites - Not all installation sites have space clearance required to move and install standard height enclosures. This unassembled option is packaged for transport through narrow spaces and assembly at the installation site.
- Enclosure to floor bolt-down brackets provided - Enclosure is delivered with bolt-down brackets that secure the enclosure to the pallet during shipment. These same bolt-down brackets can be utilized to bolt the enclosure to the floor at the final installation site.
- Integrated electrical grounding - The roof, side panels and front and rear doors are grounded to the frame of the enclosure. Eight additional electrical grounding inserts are located on the frame for external grounding.
Display & graphics
- 1059.9 mm
- 2056.9 mm
- 599.9 mm
- APC by Schneider Electric
- NetShelter SV
- NetShelter SV 42U 600mm Wide x 1060mm Deep Enclosure with Sides Black
- Rack Cabinet
- Schneider Electric SA
Customer ratings & reviews
Be the first to write a review