|2170091||D-Link DAP-1360 WIRELESS N ACCESS POINT||$104.34 $92.05||Out of stock (check availability)||Add to basket|
The D-Link DAP-1360 Wireless N Access Point connects to a broadband modem enabling you to wirelessly share your Internet connection. It is a draft 802.11n compliant device that delivers up to 14x faster speeds* and 6x farther range* than 802.11g while retaining backward compatibility with 802.11g and 802.11b devices. Enjoy surfing the web, checking e-mail, and chatting with family and friends online at faster speeds on your wireless network
PROTECT YOUR WIRELESS NETWORK AND DATA
The DAP-1360 provides 64/128-bit WEP encryption and WPA/WPA2 security to protect your network and wireless data. This device also supports Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) to quickly and securely setup a wireless network. In addition, the access point features MAC address filtering and a disable SSID broadcast function to limit outsidersâ€™ access to your home and office network.
CONFIGURE YOUR AP FOR DIFF ERENT APPLICATIONS
The DAP-1360 can be configured to operate in seven different modes as needed. The Access Point mode allows the device to act as a central hub for wireless users. The Wireless Client mode is available to enable the DAP-1360 to connect to another access point. There is a Bridge mode to join two wired networks (LANs) together and a Bridge with AP mode so the device can act as a wireless hub and a bridge at the same time. The Repeater mode extends wireless coverage to cover all â€œdeadâ€ spots. A WISP Client Router mode allows wireless Internet service subscribers to share Internet connection with home/office Ethernet-enabled computers without the need for an extra router. Finally, the device can act as a WISP Repeater to let WISP subscribers share Internet connection with wired and wireless computers without any extra routers.
INSTALL YOUR AP QUICKLY AND EASILY
With D-Link Setup Wizard, you can set up your wireless network in minutes. It configures your DAP-1360â€™s operating mode and makes it easy to add new wireless devices onto the network. Create a simple wireless network for your home and office quickly and easily with the DAP-1360.
POWER SAVING FEATURE
The DAP-1360 includes a built-in schedule function that turns the wireless network off when not in use. This feature reduces power consumption and ultimately saves costs.
* Maximum wireless signal rate derived from IEEE Standard 802.11g and draft 802.11n specifications. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, buildings materials and construction, and network overhead, lower actual data throughput rate. Environmental factors will adversely affect wireless signal range. Wireless range and speed rates are D-Link relative performance measurements based on the wireless range and speed rates of a standard Wireless G product from D-Link. Maximum throughput based on D-Link draft 802.11n devices.
- Can be flexibly configured to operate as an access point, wireless client, bridge, bridge with AP, repeater, WISP client router or WISP repeater
- Complete set of security features including WEP/WPA/WPA2/WPS to safeguard your network against outside intruders
- Wireless N draft standard offers an increased range that is six times farther than 802.11g*
Display & graphics
- 35.6 mm
- 149.9 mm
Networking & connectivity
- IEEE 802.11n
- DAP-1360 Wireless N Range Extender
- Wireless Range Extender
- D-Link Systems, Inc
Customer ratings & reviews
Be the first to write a review