|5240006||HP Z43 42.5 INCH Z DISPLAY UHD 3840 x 2160 @ 60 Hz 16:9 178 H/V VIEW ANGLE TILT SWIVEL PIVOT USB-C DISPLAY PORT HDMI MONITOR||$1,650.00 $1,401.14||4 available||Add to basket|
Upgrade your impromptu meetings and collaborative brainstorming sessions with the 107.97 cm (42.51") diagonal HP Z43 4K UHD Display. Get started immediately with single USB-C™ cable connectivity to your devices.
Experience crisp, colorful picture quality and excellent content readability with more than 8 million pixels. The 4K1, 3840 x 2160 resolution screen replaces a typical quad-display setup without the bezel interruptions of multi-screen tiling.
Go live in seconds
Start your meetings fast with one-and-done device connectivity from a single USB-C™ cable that declutters your workspace, receives video and data, and can power your device up to 65W.2
Create a content jam session
Redefine onscreen collaboration when you pull content simultaneously from up to four PCs and broadcast together on the screen at the same time with Picture-by-Picture features.
Fast, easy connectivity
• Quickly connect to your video source with DisplayPort™, USB-C™, HDMI 2.0 or Mini DisplayPort™; and conferencing tools like a webcam or speakers with 3 USB 3.0 ports and an additional USB-C™ port.
Place it where you need it
• Use the display with its adjustable tilt and swivel stand in conference rooms and workspaces where you need large-scale views of data and content, or take it off the stand and mount on a wall in small spaces with the attached VESA.
Add your PC of choice
• Drive a meeting from your mobile device, notebook or a collaboration-enabled PC like HP Elite Slice for Meeting Rooms, which has one-touch collaboration keys and is optimized for Skype for Business®.
Dimensions & weight
- 97.21 x 12.28 x 56.59 cm
- 16.95 kg
Display & graphics
- 107.97 cm (42.51")
- 350 cd/m²
- 1000:1 static 5000000:1 dynamic
- 4K UHD (3840 x 2160 @ 60 Hz)
- 94.11 x 52.94 cm
- 0.245 mm
- 8 ms gray to gray
- Tilt: -5 to +10° Swivel: 20°
- 178° horizontal 178° vertical
Ports & expansion
- Security lock-ready (lock is sold separately)
Power, battery & charging
- Input voltage: 90 to 265 VAC
Exterior & appearance
- 3 year parts and labour limited warranty.
- Monitor AC power cable DisplayPort™ 1.2 cable USB Type-C™ to A cable
Environment & safety
- 20 to 80% RH
- Arsenic-free display glass Mercury-free display backlights Low halogen
- 5 to 35°C
Customer ratings & reviews
Be the first to write a review