|2855398||Parrot Mini Kit Neo||$104.71||Out of stock (check availability)||Add to basket|
Connect simultaneously 2 phones (multipoint). Use voice recognition to call a contact. Accept or reject calls by voice. Listen to your music or navigation commands. Automatic switch on when you get in your car. Store up to 20,000 contacts in your kit memory. Up to 6 month standby.
Automatic phonebook synchronization
Synchronisation with your telephone directory will start automatically the first time you use the Parrot MINIKIT+. You will then find all your contacts in the hands-free kit’s memory.
To place a call, start the voice recognition function by pressing the green button and then say the name of the contact; the Parrot MINIKIT+ recognises all voices!
If you wish to find a last name, a first name or a nickname, browse through your directory and listen to your kit read the names of all your contacts, then validate with a single click to place the call.
Receiving calls is also very simple; during an incoming call, the Parrot MINIKIT+ says the name of the calling party; you may then say "accept" or "refuse" when prompted by the Parrot MINIKIT+.
Super easy to install and use
The Parrot MINIKIT+'s vibration sensor will switch it into On mode and automatically connect it to your mobile phone as soon as you enter your vehicle
You can browse through the menus using the knob, validate with the green button or cancel the action by simply pressing the red button.
It also comes with an elastic strap which iseasily reversible whether you have your sun visor down or up. Ingenious and practical!
Two telephones may be connected
You may simultaneously connect two Bluetooth telephones and receive incoming calls on either one easily.
The kit signals incoming calls using different ring tones, thereby letting you know which telephone is receiving the call.
Navigation instructions and music via your kit
Thanks to the Bluetooth A2DP audio profile, you can listen to navigation instructions from your smartphone or to your music directly from the Parrot MINIKIT+
When you receive a call, the navigation instructions are interrupted automatically and then resumed when you end your call*
Portable Bluetooth hands-free kit for mobile phones, Smartphones and iPhones
- Green button: answer, call a contact from the phonebook, start voice recognition, confirm, dual call, private mode
- Red button: hang up, switch on/off, exit the menus, cancel
- Rotary button: access the menus, adjust the volume, send DTMF signals
- 3 buttons, including 1 rotary button
- 2 LEDs: green LED and red LED
- Full duplex
- Built-in omnidirectional microphone
- Audio output via the vibrating panel
- Advanced Parrot NR3 noise reduction
- APA echo cancellation
- Voice menus for all menus
- Multi-speaker voice recognition
- Text To Speech: speech synthesis of the names in the phonebook
- Dual Mode (Multipoint): simultaneous connection of two Bluetooth telephones
- Number of contacts: 2 000 per phone total of 20 000
- Language: one language per version
- Pairing: up to ten devices
- Battery: lithium-ion, maximum charging time of 3.5 hours
- Battery life: over 12 hours’ talk time over 15 days on standby
- Automatic connection by pairing order
- Bluetooth v2.0 + EDR
- Profiles supported:
- HFP (Hands Free Profile)
- OPP (Object Push Profile)
- PBAP (Phone Book Access Profile)
- A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile)
- Other profiles : SyncML, Synchro AT,
- Synchro NokiaRange: 10 metres
- Pairing: by PIN code (0 0 0 0)
- Updates via USB port
- Parrot P6i @ 416 MHz
- Flash = 1 Gbits
- RAM = 128 Mbits
- Length: 110 mm / 4.33 in
- Width: 60 mm / 2.36 in
- Thickness: 29 mm / 1.14 in
- Weight: 83 g / 2.93 oz
- 1 Parrot MINIKIT+
- 1 USB/mini USB cable
- 1 12 V accessory socket charger – USB
- 1 Elastic strap
- 1 Quickstart guide
Get in touch as we'll happily dig into this for you.
Customer ratings & reviews
Be the first to write a review
Options & accessories
View all Parrot Hands Free Kits