The Zebra DS2278 Barcode Scanner DS2278-SR7U2100PRW is pre-configured and ready to use right out of the box. Just plug the DS2200 Series into your POS and auto-host detect cables will automatically identify the interface and connect the imager for you. If you use Zebra's 1D LS2208 scanners today, you can use the same universal cables with the DS2200 Series, allowing you to leverage your existing accessory investment to minimise the cost of upgrading to a 1D/2D imager.
• Pre-configured and Ready to Use, Right Out of the Box.
• Auto-host Detect Cables.
• Easy Integration with a Tablet-based POS.
• Deploy Anywhere in the World.
• Easily Customize Settings with 123Scan.
• Backwards Compatible with Zebra LS2208 Series Cables.
• Instant Decoding with PRZM Intelligent Imaging.
• Unsurpassed Scanning Range.
• Point-and-shoot Scanning Simplicity.
• Patent Pending Technology for the Most Intuitive Aiming.
• Easiest Pairing on the Planet.
• Unique Direct Decode Indicator Improves Productivity.
• Fast, Easy and Flexible Charging.
• Control Your Scanners from a Smartphone, Tablet or PC.
• Eliminate Bluetooth Interference with.
• A Battery Designed to Last.
• No-cost Tools to Meet Advanced Management and Application Development Needs.
Display & graphics
Networking & connectivity
Exterior & appearance
Environment & safety
• Product Type: Barcode Scanner
• Host Interface: USB
• Bluetooth: Yes
• Connectivity Technology: Wireless
• Scanning Distance: 368 mm
• Scanner Range: Standard Range
• Scan Pattern: Linear
• Image Sensor Type: Imager
• Cable Type Included: USB
• Scanning Capability: 1D, 2D
• Motion Tolerance: 127 mm/s
• Maximum Ambient Light: 107600 lux
• Minimum Print Contrast: 25%
• Weight (Approximate): 3.40 kg
• Colour: Twilight Black
• Form Factor: Handheld
• Application/Usage: Logistics, Retail, Light/Clean Manufacturing, Government, Hospitality, Transportation
• Environmentally Friendly: Yes
• Ingress Protection (IP) Rating: IP42
Customer ratings & reviews
Be the first to write a review