|5762389||Samsung PM55H Digital Signage Display - 139.7 cm (55") LCD Cortex A12 1.30 GHz - 2.50 GB - 1920 x 1080 - Edge LED - 500 cd/m² - 1080p - HDMI - USB - DVI - Serial - Wireless LAN - Ethernet||$2,335.00 $2,081.90||2 left||Add to basket|
Durable premium displays optimize operations and message quality in any environment
Samsung's TIZEN-powered PMH Series premium displays achieve peak performance all while maintaining a stylish and captivating design. The PMH Series displays leverage elevated brightness and refined image sharpness to ensure a consistently clear presentation even in settings with variable lighting. Additionally, the IP5x-certified PMH Series displays achieve robust, 24/7 durability for dependable and uninterrupted operations. As a result, businesses can feel confident that their messages will be delivered exactly as intended anywhere and at any time.
Put your worries to rest knowing that your display is protected from a range of environmental conditions
PMH standalone displays are IP5x certified, signifying their dust-resistant design and ability to withstand a range of environmental conditions. The certification alleviates concerns about dust accumulating on displays installed on subway trains or on external platforms. Customers can conveniently use this IP5x certified display without needing to prepare additional enclosure in dusty places. Uninterrupted, 24/7 content delivery is always assured regardless of surrounding natural or interactive conditions
EMBEDDED MEDIA PLAYER POWERED BY TIZEN™
PMH series that supports SSSP 4.0 allows for a stronger, faster and more stable performance than its previous models. Transcending past hardware performance, the new SSSP 4.0 enables CMS partners to develop and deploy advanced web applications which can help to effectively manage content and SMART Signage for their customers.
Powerful Performance and simple usabilty
1) Enhanced 3D Graphic Engine : The display supports 3 movies playing concurrently on one screen with enhanced 3D graphic performance
2) PC-less Touch Solution : Touch performance is fully realized due to the TIZEN OS that bypasses the need for a PC.
3) Enhanced Security : A holistic security architecture allows for powerful security through 3 layers of supplementation.
4) Easy Development : The ability to develop the solution further is facilitated, thanks to development tools such as SW Development Kit or Remote Web Inspector.
5) Simple Usability : Usability is attained due to a touch-friendly UI while web browsers are able to display a homepage without the need to develop a web app.
Convenient display control through a centralized receiver
The standalone displays' integrated centralized infrared receiver (IR) ensures easier and more flexible user control. All models can receive the IR signal on individual panels via Central IR. Through tailored installation or mounting, users can navigate the IR functionality from various locations, further augmenting uninterrupted performance.
Brilliant, Glare-Free Visual Quality
Equipped with a non-glare frontal panel, the PMH Series displays reduce natural and ambient light interference to ensure continuous readability in any location. Image visibility and information readability are deemed to be very high, because it is less reflective under light or sunlight, which poses no issues when used with QSR menu boards, or airport flight schedule boards with ample natural light.
- 24/7 operation
- MagicInfo S4 powered by Tizen
- Edge LED
- Quad Core CPU
- Wi-fi module embedded
- All-in-one display solution with embedded MagicInfo Player S4 powered by TIZEN™
- IP5x certification and non-glare panel to withstand a range of environmental conditions
- Sleek design with slim depth (30.5mm) and narrow bezels (9mm)
Processor & chipset
- 1.30 GHz
- Cortex A12
- Quad-core (4 Core)
- 2.50 GB
Display & graphics
- 55" (139.7 cm)
- 3.1 cm
- 70.6 cm
- 123.3 cm
Networking & connectivity
Exterior & appearance
- PM55H Digital Signage Display
- Digital Signage Display
- 3 year
Customer ratings & reviews
Be the first to write a review